image copyright © Blue Waters Bed & Breakfast
beautiful bedrooms ...
beautiful bedrooms ...
Two stylish ensuite bedrooms, each with its own individual charm:
* Purpose-built for every comfort for ultimate relaxation
* Kingsize beds to dream in
* White linens and waffle cotton bathrobes
* Flat screen HD TV
* Tea & coffee making facilities with a variety of teas
* Complimentary cookies and chocolates
* Double glazed sliding door opens directly from bedroom to patio with your own table and chairs
* Ensuite bathroom with underfloor heating, heated towel rails, vanity lighting over mirror, large walk-in tiled shower and complimentary New Zealand marine skincare toiletries
our guests also enjoy ...
* Free unlimited wifi with ultra-fast broadband
* Generous and healthy continental breakfast sourced from the best local ingredients, sometimes from our own garden!
* Large lakefront guest lounge with open-flame stone fireplace. Lounge opens to two large sunny courtyards with outdoor seating (or enjoy your own sitting area outside your bedroom)
* Lounge TV with Netflix
* Expansive lake and mountain views from living rooms and main courtyards
* Original artworks and craft art throughout the home
* Large gardens with architectural fish pond, fountains, garden art and seating
* Onsite guest parking
* Smokefree environment
* Our friendly cat "Jazz"
* Check-in between 3pm and 8pm (later by arrangement).
COMPLIMENTARY AFTERNOON TEA is served in the guest lounge on arrival between 3pm & 4.30pm
welcome to blue waters!
Erica, Geoff and our cat Jazz welcome you to our home, Blue Waters Bed & Breakfast. We want your stay to be relaxing and enjoyable. We love meeting new people, but also know that travellers like their privacy too, so we're able to interact as much, or as little, as you like. Please feel free to ask questions, we're always happy to help.
Previous owner/operators for six years of Qualmark rated 5-star lodge on the Kapiti Coast, NZ. Our past guests can look forward to receiving the same high standard of accommodation and warm hospitality in our new home we have built beside the lake in stunning Taupo.
You've found the perfect spot beside the lake to relax and enjoy all that Taupo has to offer. The emphasis here is on relaxation and homely country style comfort, with a little luxury.
We are situated in Taupo's new 'Lakeside' subdivision at 3 Mile Bay, approx 5 km from the town centre and about a 100m stroll to the lake.
3 Mile Bay is a popular boat launching and picnic area. Sit under a shady tree or stroll along the paved Great Lake Walkway around the lake edge. We have beach towels and picnic rugs available for guest use.